Vision for Education are currently searching for an enthusiastic, experienced and resilient Science Teacher to work at a Pupil Referral Unit in Leeds from after the October half term. This post will run for two terms and will then likely go permanent as of September 2020. For this position, school are looking for a teacher with a good track record of working with and getting results from pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues in a similar setting. The school itself has been rated "Good" by Ofsted after a recent inspection. As a member of staff at this school, you will be supported by a leadership team that encourages new ideas, staff input and has a big emphasis on staff wellbeing. If you are a teacher that wants to make a genuine difference to the lives of some of the most vulnerable young people in West Yorkshire, then please apply today.
To be considered for this position you will:
• Be a qualified Science Teacher and hold QTS
• Have experience of teaching secondary science to KS3 & KS4 BTEC
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Education professionals
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Liam Ffrench on 0113 4265330