Smart Teachers is recruiting for an inspirational and successful Science Teacher to teach science in an ‘Outstanding’ school in Kensington (W8). The successful Science Teacher will be working alongside a prosperous and developed science department and will have a strong understanding of biology. This full time, position is to start in January 2018 and will be contracted until the end of the academic year. However, there is a possibility that the Science Teacher will be offered a permanent placement.
About the Role
· Science Teacher with biology specialism
· Teaching general science up to GCSE and teaching biology to A
· Full time contract from January 2018 until the end of the academic year
· Possibility of being offered a permanent placement
· Open to NQTs
· Salary up to £35,000 – depending on experience
About the School
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Oftsed
· £8 million spent on creating a state of the art new school building
· Strong senior leadership team who want to be a part of the success of their teachers
· Located in Kensington with great transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SZL23581.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.