Smart Teachers is recruiting for a General Science Teacher to join an “Outstanding” school in Redbridge to start in January 2020. This is a full time role and the General Science Teacher must be able to teach across all key stages of Science. The successful candidate must have a good understanding of the current curriculum and subject knowledge. They must also have good numeracy and literacy skills.
About the Role
• Teacher of General Science
• Teacher of General Science across all Key Stages
• Full Time role starting in January 2020
• £28,000 - £44,000
About the School
• Part of a multi academy trust
• Ofsted rated as “Outstanding”
• The academy is very driven by ensuring the vision, ethos and strategic direction
• London Borough of Redbridge
In order to be considered for this role, the General Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RLC45345SciT
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.