We are looking to appoint an innovative and dynamic teacher to assist in taking Science forward. The post is part-time, ranging from 0.5 to 0.6, to suit the appropriate applicant. Following inspection, the school is currently Good with Outstanding features. The successful candidate will work to the Head of Science.
- Are you a newly qualified or existing Science Teacher looking to inspire children?
- Are you a passionate advocate for improving learning?
- Can you motivate and engage children to produce work of the highest standards?
- Are you someone who can help our students enjoy their learning, make progress and achieve success?
- Are you a self-reflective individual who can show evidence that they are interested in their own professional development?
Ludlow School is committed to developing and support leadership at all levels. We provide an enriching educational experience for all at Ludlow, which is a popular 11 to 16 all-ability school situated in the beautiful South Shropshire Hills.
The Bishop Anthony Educational Trust and its academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and will follow a safer recruitment policy.
For further information and an application pack, please contact Sharon Vickers (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call 01584 813813.
Closing date: Midday 30th April 2018
Interviews will be held week commencing 7th May 2018