Applications are invited for a qualified Science Teacher for a position at a reputable independent school, located in the Newcastle Area. With a strong reputation, there is a focus on community cohesion and the traditional emphasis of family involvement. With a diverse curriculum and broad range of extra-curricular activities, pupils learning is enriched and will not only offer opportunities to excel academically but personally too.
About the Role:
• Year 7 – Year 12 Science Teacher (ideally specialising in Chemistry)
• Full-time or Part-time (0.7) role
• Position to commence Term 3 July 22nd 2019
• Term 3 contract only
• Independent Christian School located in the Newcastle region
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
The successful applicant will:
• Be a qualified and highly experienced secondary teacher of Science and desirable Chemistry.
• Bachelor of Applied Science with desirable Agriculture undergraduate.
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have the ability to be registered with NSW NESA and WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Samantha, quoting job reference #WEB1907-538068SD – Samantha.email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1907-538068MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).