Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Science Teacher on behalf of an ‘outstanding’ school in Newham, East London. This full time, fixed term maternity cover role is due to commence in April 2018. The school, rated ‘outstanding’ in 2016, is looking for a committed, hardworking and effective Science Teacher to join their dynamic team. The ideal Science Teacher will have a passion for their subject along with the skills necessary to inspire students to achieve their best.
About the Role
· Science Teacher
· Deliver KS3 – KS4 science lessons
· Full time maternity cover
· Salary ranges from £28660 up to £39006 depending on experience
About the School
· Well resourced school above the national average
· Highest performing school in the borough
· Rated outstanding in 2016
· Fast career progression - 60% of staff are promoted within 3 years
· All new staff are allocated a dedicated mentor
· 10 minutes from London Liverpool Street Station on direct train link
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold UK QTS and a first degree subject in a science specialism
· Successful track record of improving pupils performance
· Ability to implement systems to develop students both emotionally, pastorally and academically
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR30508.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.