Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Science Teacher for our highly reputable client school located in North Sydney. This independent school is situated on exceptional grounds and has state of the art facilities. It boasts a thought out programme of curricular and co-curricular activities in which all members are expected to participate in.
About the Role:
- Teaching Science with a Chemistry specialism
- Full Time, 12 month contract
- Position to commence Term 1, 2018
About the School:
- Elite Independent school with a proud reputation for academic excellence
- Situated in idyllic grounds that are conveniently close to transport links and networks
- Multimillion dollar redevelopment including state-of-the-art facilities
- Over 75% of students have consistently gained entrance to university courses
- The School participates in and enjoys significant success in academic competitions and activities outside the classroom.
Benefits of Registering with SMART Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Referral reward scheme (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Ability to teach Chemistry
- Provide a minimum of three recent professional references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Leonie, quoting job reference #WEBTES1711-523530LL – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBTES1711-523530LL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.