Full time Teacher of Science
Required for September 2019; applications from NQTs are welcome.
We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Science teacher. Our Science Faculty provides consistently high quality learning and teaching leading to excellent outcomes, and has a large and vibrant uptake at A Level.
The successful applicant will be:
• an excellent teacher and communicator;
• committed to delivering outstanding learning and teaching;
• able to motivate students;
• committed to continuing professional development
• a supportive environment in which your talent and commitment will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded;
• an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and creative team;
• a genuine commitment to your career development, including a comprehensive induction programme and a diverse CPD programme
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an outstanding Academy and make a major contribution to its continued success. The Academy has 1,500 students including a thriving Sixth Form of 400.
We very much look forward to receiving your application.
For further information and an application form, please visit the school website; ‘Vacancies’ page.
Please return completed application forms to Carolyn Robinson by e-mail, email@example.com or post to the address below.
Address: Bishop Stopford School, Headlands, Kettering, Northants, NN15 6BJ
Telephone: 01536 359418
Applications welcome by: 3.00pm on Monday, 25th February 2019
Interviews: Tuesday, 5th March 2019
The school has a clear commitment to Child Protection and Safeguarding Children. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.