Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a qualified Teacher of Science for our highly-reputable independent client school located in Perth. This school boasts academic excellence within an innovative educational setting, using 21st century learning practices and technologies.
About the Role:
- Science Teacher or Leader who is looking for a new challenge
- Full time, permanent position
- Position to commence Term 1 2018
About the School:
- Convenient Perth location
- Well-established Independent school
- High quality educational programs and clubs to promote and reward academic excellence
- Annual Science Week and competitions
- Various learning technologies to enhance students learning experience
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be a qualified and highly experienced Science teacher
- Solid knowledge and experience of promoting STEM education
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TRBWA and WWCC
- Possess rights to work in Australia on a permanent contract
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES recources
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1709-521407YH, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.