Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Science Teacher / Physics Teacher to work in a rapidly improving school in the London Borough of Greenwich. This Science Teacher / Physics Teacher role is a full time, permanent position to start in either April or September 2018. This secondary school has its own sixth form dedicated to providing a world –class education to the young people and families of Greenwich. With a goal to inspire and nurture young people of all abilities, the school is looking to appoint a well-qualified Science Teacher / Physics Teacher who shares the vision and commitment both to high aspirations for academic achievement alongside high expectations for behaviour and personal development.
About the Role
· Science Teacher / Physics Teacher
· Teach Science across all key stages and where appropriate KS5 with a Physician’s specialism
· Full time and permanent
· Minimum salary of £28,660
About the School
· From September 2018 mixed comprehensive school with sixth form
· High quality teaching in a harmonious community
· All teachers and staff bound by the school vision and plan
· South East London – good transport links DLR Woolwich Arsenal / New Elizabeth Line
In order to be considered for this role, as a Science Teacher / Physics Teacher you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a degree in Physics
· Specific expertise and skills in teaching Science to at least KS4 with the ability to teach physics to A – Level
· Evidence of sustained professional development
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR37607.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.