Smart Teachers are recruiting for a dedicated Science Teacher for an “Outstanding” Catholic school in Redbridge, North East London. The Science Teacher position will be part time teaching general science 2.5 days a week starting from January 2019. The Science department have a fantastic record of accomplishment of high achievers as well as the sixth form department being one of the best in the Country. The school are looking to appoint someone with a steady CV and experience teaching Science up to KS4. They will not consider an NQT for this particular vacancy as they do require someone experienced to manage additional ad hoc duties.
About the Role
· Science Teacher
· January 2019 start
· Part time
· 2.5 days a week (flexible on days)
· Teaching timetable of KS3 – KS4
· Salary between £26,139 - £39,006 pro rata
About the School
· Catholic secondary school
· Rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted
· Oversubscribed and close to 2000 pupils
· New facilities across Science department
· Specialist Science and PE College
· Pupils exam results above the national average in all core subjects
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number KJP3306.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.