Smart Teachers are recruiting for a Science Teacher for an “Outstanding” Catholic school in Redbridge, North East London. This Science Teacher position is part time, working 3 days per week and available from September 2019. The department have a fantastic record of accomplishment of high achievers as well as the sixth form department being one of the best in the Country. The school are open to NQTs.
About the Role
• Science Teacher
• General Science – KS3 and KS4 only
• Preferably Physics specialist at KS5
• Temporary maternity cover
• Daily rate of £145 - £200
About the School
• Catholic secondary school
• Rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted
• Oversubscribed and close to 2000 pupils
• New facilities across Science department
• Specialist Science and PE College
• School follow the AQA exam board
• Pupils exam results above the national average in all core subjects
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN3306.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.