Smart Teachers are recruiting for a Science Teacher for an “Outstanding” Catholic school in Redbridge, North East London. The Science Teacher position is part time 3 days per week, available to start towards the end of September. The department have a fantastic record of accomplishment of high achievers as well as the sixth form department being one of the best in the Country. The school are open to NQTs. This role is perfect for those wanting flexible working.
About the Role
• Science Teacher
• 3 days per week; Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
• General Science – KS3/4 only
• Temporary maternity
• £145 - £200
About the School
• Catholic secondary school
• Rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted
• Oversubscribed and close to 2000 pupils
• New facilities across Science department
• Specialist Science and PE College
• School follow the AQA exam board
• Pupils exam results above the national average in all core subjects
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN0509SCT.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.