Vision for Education are seeking a professional and passionate Science teacher for a medium to long term post, dependent on circumstances at a school easily accessible from Rotherham. You will be teaching General Science to KS3 and KS4 with full planning, marking and assessment responsibilities included.
We are looking for a team player, someone who will hit the ground running, be able to pick up with the students and provide support needed for every pupil to achieve their maximum attainment. The students are generally well behaved and are in school wanting to learn.
Vision for Education, part of TES has been operating across the U.K. for just over 10 years, and are pleased to have helped over 20,000 teachers and support staff find work over that time. If you would like to be part of a forward thinking, honest and trustworthy supply agency, please get in touch.
We require all teachers who register with Vision for Education to have a current valid DBS registered to the update service, or able to complete a Vision for Education DBS, references covering the last 2 years of your career, and either a Batchelor in Education with QTS, Trained to degree level with a PGCE, have completed a GTP, or ITT within a school and are not currently subject to an outstanding investigation.
Please ensure to bring along with you:
· DBS/CRB registered to the Update Service
· 2 proofs of address dated within the last 3 months
· Passport or Driving licence and Birth certificate
· Qualification Certificates.
· Teacher Number.
· Certifications, e.g. Team Teach, NPECTS etc.
In return, we offer:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE.
· Access to FREE CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications.
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) NI and Pension contributions.
· Access to your own dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All offers are subject to Safeguarding checks and completed application and interview with one of our dedicated consultants.