Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teacher of Science, to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local Secondary school on the outskirts of Rotherham, South Yorkshire. This will be a temporary supply contract, commencing in September 2018 for a minimum, this is a full-time post, with full planning and marking responsibilities.
This is a fantastic Secondary School in Rotherham, who are looking for a passionate Science Teacher, with the ability to teach up to GCSE. The school is an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school who are part of a successful academy group.
The desired Science Teacher will be supported by a strong, and focused department head. The desired Teacher must have experience of teaching General Science to GCSE and Chemistry or Biology up to A-Level. We are looking to speak to passionate specialists who will be able to take on this post, hit the ground running, and thrive.
To be considered for the position of Science Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching Chemistry or Biology to A-Level and General Science to GCSE.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Teacher of Science will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve.
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink.
If you are a qualified Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the team in the Sheffield branch.