Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Science Teacher / Science NQT to work in a progressive and successful Academy in the Romford area of Havering. The role will include teaching KS3 and KS4 classes, with the opportunity to teach up to KS5 for the right candidate. The Science Teacher / Science NQT will be joining a successful department working with collaborative and supportive colleagues. Pupils at the school are achieving increasingly well and behaviour is good. This full time role will begin in September 2019 and be contracted for one academic year with the possibility of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
About the Role
• Science Teacher / Science NQT
• Full Time, one-year contract with the potential of a permanent role
• KS3 and KS4, potential to teach KS5
• Start date of September 2019
• £130 - £200 per day depending on experience
About the School
• Co-educational Academy
• Ages within the school are 11-19
• Caring and supportive environment
• Pupils achieve well
• Strong links within the local community
In order to be considered for this role, the Art Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Experience within a subject leader/head of department position
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMA176314.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.