Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Science Teacher / Science NQT to join a community based academy in North East Essex. The role will involve teaching Double and Triple Science to KS4 classes. The academy has a real family feel with lots of teachers having long service. There is a culture of development and career progression in both the academy and the well reputed group it is an integral part of. Starting September 2019, this is a full time teaching position.
About the Role
• Science Teacher / Science NQT
• Teaching KS4 classes
• Full time, ongoing position with the possibility of a permanent contract
• Rate of pay is £130-190 per day (depending on experience)
About the School
• Community based academy
• Part of a well reputed academy group
• Opportunities for career progression within the academy and also in the group
• Large 6th form
• North East Essex, Colchester area
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher / Science NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMH 26658.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.