Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Science Teacher / Science NQT to join a popular non –selective Academy in South East London. This full time, permanent position is available from September 2019. The Science Teacher position is suitable for NQTs, as well as teachers that are more experienced. The successful candidate must be able to teach Science and either Chemistry / Biology /Physics to KS5. This academy provides excellent professional development opportunities.
About the Role
• Science Teacher / Science NQT
• Science and either Chemistry / Biology / Physics up to KS5
• Full time permanent position
• MPS salary £27,000 - £42,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Large, mixed, popular non-selective Academy
• Students are valued and given the opportunity to reach potential
• Exciting time of growth
• Comprehensive staff development programme
• Culturally diverse student body
• Supportive trust network with collaborative opportunities
• Talented and dedicated colleagues
• Located within M25, 40 Minutes from London Bridge
• Accessible from most parts of East, Central and North London
• Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher / Science NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• A good first Science Degree
• Experience or knowledge teaching Science during the past two years is preferable
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum within the past two years is crucial
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR8306SCI.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.