Main Scale + SEN1 (rising to SEN2 as per pay policy)
Full Time - Permanent
Start Date: 1st September 2019
Closing Date: 20/05/2019 @ 12.00 noon
An excellent opportunity has come up within the Secondary section of our school, in Solihull, that caters for, educates and nurtures children with Emotional and Social difficulties.
This is an exciting position that will suit a relevantly experienced and qualified teacher that
has a passion for teaching Secondary aged pupils. There will also be the opportunity to support the teaching of Science for our Primary aged pupils.
Prior to applying, please consider the following.
• A qualified and effective practitioner?
• Committed to meeting all the requirements for safeguarding children?
• Organised and a good communicator?
• Committed to inclusion?
• Creative and Inspirational?
• Committed to developing self and others?
• Friendly, hardworking, motivated?
• Willing to learn and progress your own professional development?
• Sustain the highest levels of quality?
• Demonstrate high levels of passion and energy?
• Share ideas and expertise?
• Work in a supportive team?
If yes to the above, then we want you to apply
The successful candidate will:
• Improve as a practitioner
• Have the opportunity to develop once settled in post
• Have opportunities for promotion within a growing Multi Academy Trust
• Be supported by a performance management system
• Receive additional benefits that include:
o Free day time refreshments
o Access to sports equipment
o Pension scheme
o Discounted family shopping scheme
o Plus other discretionary benefits such as
o Salary sacrifice mobile phone scheme
o Various other salary sacrifice schemes including cancer screening, child care vouchers, cycle to work and will writing.
Please visit our website and download the application form, along with the job pack and advert information http://www.northernhouse.org.uk/vacancies.
When you complete the information in support of your application, please tell us what you can bring to the role and why you feel Northern House School Academy Trust is a good match for you.
Once you have completed your application please email it to Jobs@northernhouse.org.uk stating the role and Solihull in the subject line.
Closing date is Monday 20th May 2019 at 12:00 midday. Shortlisting will be completed on the afternoon of this date, therefore applications received after the deadline will not be included. Interviews are scheduled to take place all day Friday 24th May 2019.
For a further discussion about the position or to have a tour of the school please contact Chris White (Deputy Headteacher) 0121 748 9760.
Northern House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a rigorous, Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and all references obtained will be checked upon for authenticity and accuracy.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community.