Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced Science Teacher at a school located in Sydney’s Hills District. This reputable Christian school has established a reputation for pastoral care, academic excellence and the development of the individual potential of students.
About the Role:
- Science Teacher – specialising in Physics or Chemistry
- Permanent role
- Full Time
About the School:
- The school promotes strong community values with a specific focus on respect and responsibility
- High quality educational programs, guided by talented, skilled and dedicated teachers in world-class educational facilities
- Instils the Christian Faith
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Previous experience teaching Physics and Chemistry will be highly regarded
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check (WWCC) registration
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be eligible to work in Australia
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Aisling, quoting job reference #WEB1709-521187AT – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference#WEB1709-521187AT – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).