Applicants are invited for a qualified Science Teacher at a well-regarded Independent school, located in Sydney’s Inner West. This school boasts excellent professional learning opportunities, a broad co-curricular programme, and a range of excellent facilities.
About the role:
- Teaching Junior Science, Senior Chemistry and Biology
- Position to commence as soon as possible
- Full time, one month contract
- Potential for extension
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Reputable Independent School, located in Sydney’s Inner-west
- Strong reputation for Academic Excellence and Performing Arts
- Provide ongoing professional learning activities and spaces for students
- Modern, state of the art facilities such as such as Dance studios, Acting studios, Art studios and Science Laboratories
- Hold a secondary teaching qualification
- Accreditation to teach Chemistry and Biology with recent experience in one or both subjects
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with BOSTES and hold a WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Emma, quoting job reference #WEB1803-526164EB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1803-526164MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).