Smart Teachers are seeking applications for the following role at a school located in Sydney’s Inner West. This reputable independent school prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential.
- Full-time, Permanent position teaching Stage 6 Biology
- Full-time, Temporary position teaching Junior Science
- Positions commencing ASAP
- Convenient Inner West location
About the school:
- Reputable and sought-after independent school
- Supportive staff with inclusive practices
- Recently renovated grounds with state of the art facilities
- Well known for their excellent academic results
- Hold an outstanding social, religious and sporting reputation in the community
- Have experience teaching up to Stage 6 Biology
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered with NESA and hold a valid Working With Children Check
- Have the right to work in Australia
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Aisling, quoting job reference #WEB1805-527583AT – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-527583MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).