Are you ambitious and ready for your next challenge? We are looking to recruit a Teacher of Science for the George Eliot School.
George Eliot School is delighted to be expanding and in turn recruiting more staff to join our excellent team of educators! We are looking to recruit a Science Teacher and are offering the possibility of an additional TLR for the right person who in turn would take responsibility for the Biology Department.
We're thrilled to be expanding the family and can offer an incredibly supportive and nurturing environment albeit you're an NQT or have been teaching for 20 years, we need you!
The School aims to transform the lives of children and young people and to release their potential through excellent education and the opportunity to acquire new skills.
Join us and you will be part of an exciting journey of school improvement where you can bring your expertise and enthusiasm to support our aim of transforming the lives of our students and releasing their full potential.
What we need from you
- We need you to love your subject and lead our students to achieve excellence in their personal and academic lives
- Commitment & dedication to our students
- Inspire a love of studying and curiousity
What we can offer you
· Great career development opportunities
· Collaborative working across the Trust with network teams in subject areas allowing sharing of good practice
· Excellent CPD training and support
· Opportunities to work both across a number of schools or within one particular school
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
If you would like an informal chat or to visit our school so that you can see for yourself the excellent opportunities available, please contact Isabelle May, Business Manager:
Tel: 02476 744000
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. The successful application will therefore be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
The Midland Academies Trust (MAT) is an independent charitable organisation established by North Warwickshire & Hinckley College, a Department for Education approved academy sponsor, to support local schools.