Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Science for our client school located in Western Sydney. This Independent School promotes social responsibility with high community involvement. The Teachers aim to provide quality education whilst instilling values of faith.
About the Role:
- Science Teacher; Years 7 - 12
- Full-time, Temporary Contract
- Position to commence Term 4 2017 with potential to be ongoing
- Job Reference: #TES1709-521505
About the School:
- Competitive salaries
- No extra-curricular teacher participation requirements on weekends
- Small class sizes
- Supportive school and community focused
- High academic results
About the Location:
Our client school is located in Western Sydney, NSW and is easily accessible by public transport. This school has excellent community links facilities allow for a diverse curriculum.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be a successful Science Teacher with relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Possess strong ICT and willingness to teach on-line
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
- Possess rights to work in Australia on a permanent contract
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES1709-521505.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.