Full time, term time only
Scale 4, SCP7-11 (£19,554-£21,166 FTE, pro-rata for TTO working)
Closes 22 May 2019 at 9.00am, with interviews later that week
To start in the summer/autumn term
We now seek to build on our already strong foundations in order to continue our upward trend of improvement. A key strategy to enable this development is to appoint a hardworking and enthusiastic technician to further develop and embed our ethos of high expectations and exceptional attitudes to learning. We are looking to recruit a suitably experienced technician to join our Science Faculty.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for: The organisation of equipment and materials which support the delivery of Science.
- To prepare Science lesson equipment as directed by Schemes of Work, including setting-up demonstrations when required by Science staff.
- To be responsible for the upkeep of a ‘prep room’, ensuring orderly storage and labelling of equipment.
- To support the Head of Department with administrative tasks.
- To maintain high quality display within the department, in conjunction with the other Technicians.
- To provide support for the development of teaching and learning materials, both actual and virtual.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
How to apply:
Download and read the Application Info pack.
Apply via the quick apply button.
We look forward to welcoming your application.