24 hours per week, term time plus 5 INSET days, fixed term for 6 months
H3: (£16,646 - £17,722) + £841 Fringe Allowance p.a (pro rata)
Required as soon as possible
We are seeking a Science Technician to join our team at The Danes Educational Trust in Chorleywood on the Herts/Bucks border.
We would like you to have:
• A sound knowledge and awareness of awareness of Health and Safety regulations, including COSHH.
• The ability to work to a high standard, be highly organised and work well as part of a team.
• A flexible approach and able to multitask, as you will be dealing with numerous tasks at the same time.
• A scientific background and laboratory experience are highly desirable although not essential, as is knowledge of the practical needs of the science curriculum and the ability to prepare materials and resources for teaching laboratories.
We can offer:
• The support of a highly professional and committed team
• A positive working environment within an Outstanding, ‘World Class’ school setting
St Clement Danes School, an Outstanding school on the Herts/Bucks border, recently awarded 'World Class' status and Croxley Danes School, a new secondary school opening in September 2017 are part of the Danes Educational Trust. If you would like to join a high performing, supportive and friendly staff team, we would like to hear from you.