Harris Academy Tottenham is a new academy with a specialism in Mathematics and Enterprise. This will be an exciting opportunity to be part of an excellent team who will develop and provide outstanding teaching and learning and exceptional outcomes for students from 3-18 years of age.
We are looking for a confident and capable technician to support our science department, with duties including preparing and clearing resources and materials for science lessons, assisting teaching staff and students and overseeing specialised science teaching and preparation areas.
This is a demanding and exciting role which is about ensuring the ambitious vision for Harris Academy Tottenham becomes a reality. As a Science Technician you will be working as part of a team focused on developing a dynamic and inspirational vision of education, and implementation of this vision leading to the creation of an outstanding academy which is recognised for excellence.
What we are looking for:
- An excellent team player with a passion for education and working with children and young people
- An energetic, enthusiastic person who is keen to learn
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ideally, experience in a similar role
In selecting a Science Technician to join our team, we will be looking for an outstanding person able to be a key player in developing an exceptional academy. You should have the ability to help build the commitment of all stakeholders to a culture of constant excellence that will put learning first and ultimately ensure all our students benefit from an outstanding education.
Why work at Harris Academy Tottenham?
- The opportunity to work with senior leaders experienced in creating Outstanding academies;
- A calm, well-disciplined yet positive and innovative learning environment;
- Cross curricular and cross Federation experience to develop your career;
- Excellent prospects for future promotion;
- Superb professional development, including a thorough induction programme, and promotion opportunities both within the academy and through the Harris Federation; this will ensure that you are always at the forefront of teaching and learning innovation;
- A fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best.
Our ethos is based on our values of Endeavour, Enjoy and Excel. As part of the Harris Federation you can expect to work in an atmosphere of mutual support and co-operation. If you are committed to the learning and wellbeing of young people, we welcome your application.
For more information, please contact the Resource Manager, Kora Kumor, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.