We are seeking an ambitious and proactive member of staff with a proven track record of excellence to join the Science Faculty.
The successful candidate will have enjoyed a range of experiences to date that will have prepared them for this role. They will be an experienced and knowledgeable member of staff who is committed to supporting outcomes for our young people and importantly, will be child centered and able to support and nurture young people and adults to be the best that they can be.
If you want to work in a Multi Academy Trust where you can make a real difference to young peoples’ life chances, while working in a partnership of Academies that are committed to cooperation and collaboration to unlock talent and fulfill potential, then this post is just right for you. In return, you will be supported and encouraged to develop further and enjoy a long and rewarding career working across the City Learning Trust.
The City Learning Trust is committed to raising the aspirations and achievements of all young people within our learning community and is a 3 - 19 partnership of Academies. We aim to create a world-class education system across our community of schools
We are looking for someone who:
- has vision, energy and enthusiasm for learning and teaching,
- is proactive, innovative and focused on student outcomes,
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- is child centred,
- is committed to their own development and,
- is a team player.
In return we can offer you:
- the opportunity to work in an excellent Academy with a supportive, talented and committed team of staff
- a dynamic and thriving Academy student body who deserve the best
- the support and shared purpose of the wider staff team
- unique to CLT professional development opportunities. Your Professional Development package will include 100 hours of bespoke CPD, the opportunity to engage in our Professional Development Leave Scheme (PDLS), and our Staff Work Attachment (SWA).
- national and international networking opportunities.
Closing Date: Monday 24th February 2020 at Midday.
If you are interested in having an informal conversation about this opportunity please contact Amy Fox, HR Advisor, who will arrange such (01782 853535). Application forms for this post are available from Amy Fox or the City Learning Trust and Academy websites. It would be helpful if the letter in support of your application is no more than 2 sides of A4. You may, if you wish, submit a CV with your application but not instead of it. Please send your application to: email@example.com.
City Learning Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.