Are you comfortable with high levels of expectation and also high levels of fun?
If so, welcome to #TeamHaringey6!
We are seeking a dynamic, innovative and highly motivated Science Technician to complete our team of two technicians providing support for science teaching.
We have rapidly increased our student numbers and have outstanding, state-of-the-art Science Facilities.
The progress of our students in both A-Level and GCSE English is excellent and above national rates. Our young people come here with high aspirations. We help to make them outstanding citizens. It is this simple really: we run this college for the benefit of all students.
This is not a college for cynics. We are all achievement-focused with an explicit focus on student outcomes:
· Do you have you an impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar context? Do you have experience of working in a high achieving performance-driven environment?
· Are you passionate about achieving high levels of excellence? Do you have you the creative, flexible and responsive approach that is so important in colleges today?
· Do you have excellent interpersonal, verbal and communication skills? Are you values driven?
· If so, this amazing college is right for you!
The college has four values which drive our behaviours:
- Aiming for Excellence in everything that we do
- Learning & Teaching is our number one priority
- Respect for each other and our college/environment
- Can do/Will do Attitude