Do you have experience working as a laboratory technician and want to work in a new school that is small and inclusive? Do you want to be part of a small team that is making science inspiring to young people? If the answers are yes, then we have the role for you in our science department.
• Role: Science Technician
• Salary details: Grade 6 £18,000 - £20,168 pro rata
• Hours: 15 hours per week
• Job term: 38 weeks’ term time only
• To commence: January 2018
• Closing date: 20th November 2017
• Interviews will be: 1st December 2017
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience working in a laboratory environment
• Able to manage own time effectively to meet deadlines
• Be friendly and approachable with a welcoming and professional manner
• Be positive in their approach at all times as we continue to grow our services
In return we offer the opportunity to join a passionate and committed team who work in a friendly environment with the aim of producing outstanding educational outcomes for children and families. We have very supportive parents and governors and excellent links with the community. As our school grows so will the opportunities for staff.
For further information please contact Mr Iain Mackenzie, Director of Learning Science and STEM email@example.com
Applications must be made using the Heyford Park Free School Application Form which should be submitted along with an Equal Opportunities Statement. These forms can be found on our website under ‘vacancies’ and should be submitted to our Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
Heyford Park Free School is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.