Second in English
Up to: £40,490 per annum plus TLR2B (£4,658 per annum)
Are you an outstanding classroom teacher with the potential to operate as Second in English at our school?
We are seeking to appoint a motivated and ambitious Leader to join our team at a time of significant change and opportunity.
In this role you will be raising standards of student attainment/progress and monitoring/supporting student achievement.
Main duties will include:
• Being accountable for student progress and development across all key stages.
• Taking a lead in planning collaboratively with colleagues in order to promote effective practice.
• Ensuring the provision of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students.
• Day to day management, control and operation of course provision, including effective deployment of staff, budget and physical resources.
• Keeping up to date with national developments in subject areas, teaching practice and methodology.
You will be joining a school that recently moved to the Sigma Trust, a large local trust of schools. There has never been a more exciting time to join our school and make a real impact on the lives of our young people.
If this post is of interest, we would love to hear from you. What we can offer:
• A competitive Salary;
• employee benefits: Pension Scheme and Employee Assistance Programme;
• a full continuous Professional Development Programme;
• training Opportunities through the school's membership of The Sigma Trust.
To commence Easter 2020 or September 2020
Please send your completed application form to: email@example.com