Second in charge of Maths
TLR 2.2 [£4,689]
Required to start 1st September 2018 or sooner
Are you able capable of being a leader who can inspire, motivate and lead improvement? Governors wish to appoint an outstanding and experienced teacher to be second in Maths.
We are looking for a teacher with:
- proven leadership and skills in improving outcomes in KS3 or 4
- a genuine passion for Maths
- proven skills regarding communication with staff, students and parents
- a clear understanding of how to raise standards and secure first class teaching and progress.
- Promoting high achievement and high expectation.
This demanding role is a very exciting opportunity where you can make a difference. Raising the attainment and progress in Maths is a part of our whole school improvement. Maths is making clear improvements. This role is a key area for improvement in our transition to good and beyond.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For an information pack and application form please go to www.bemrose.derby.sch.uk
Closing date: Monday 19th March 2018 at noon
Interviews will be concluded by Friday 23rd March 2018
Please apply by letter of no more than 2 sides of A4 explaining how your experience to date has prepared you for this role and how you will develop learning and progress in maths, together with a completed application form.