Second in Charge of Physics required for a gorgeous independent Grammar School which is full of history based in Reigate, Surrey
Tes is currently seeking an ambitious or aspiring Second in Charge of Physics for a well-renowned and highly independent Grammar School based in Surrey, United Kingdom
The role will include coordinating and supporting the delivery of Physics across a highly successful Science Department. The role will take lead across KS5 Physics curriculum and will be able to teach one other subject up to GCSE level. Supporting the Head of Science, you'll enhance provision and curriculum to maximize student outcomes.
The school can offer extensive progress support, a relaxed educational environment, and a supportive management team. The school also benefits from impeccable behaviour, making teaching at the school a pleasure!
"A-level pass-rate was 100%, for the 19th year in a row, with 90% of grades being awarded A*-B and record numbers of students secured places at Oxbridge"
The school is offering:
- a supportive environment allowing you to progress and develop
- ongoing CPD opportunities
- a competitive benefits package including enhanced salary
- benefit from working with a highly successful department of teachers
The school expects:
- a UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- a relevant BSc in Physics or a Science related subject
- previous experience of delivering Physics up to A-level
- experience of developing provision and enhancing the curriculum to support increased pupil outcomes.
Please call Tom Nutley on 0114 397 2150 / 07767001965 or drop an email to email@example.com for further information.