Second in Charge - Science
We are looking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic Second in Charge to support the Senior Leadership Team realise our Trust’s vision that every student will leave RTS with excellent academic outcomes and a clear purpose for the next stage of their lives.
We are seeking individuals who:
- Have clear values and moral purpose, focused on ensuring excellent educational outcomes for all students
- Can communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, and build positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Have a track record as an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Have proven experience of empowering students and staff to achieve their best
- Can demonstrate high degrees of personal integrity, creativity and resilience
- Have experience of developing their own expertise and skills, and that of those around them
- Have strong organisational and ICT skills
Through our School Trust Partnerships, we provide the support needed for your ongoing professional growth and development.
Prospective candidates are welcome to come for an informal visit to the school before submitting their application. Alternatively, you are welcome to discuss any questions you may have prior to submitting your application; please contact Barbara Munro, PA to the Head Teacher on 0208 891 2985 or email@example.com to arrange a suitable time.
Closing date: 23 February 2020
To apply for this role, click the apply button where you will be re-directed to the school's website to complete the online application.
The School reserves the right to commence the interview process at any time prior to the closing date so early application is recommended.
RTS opened to 150 Year 7s in September 2017 growing 150 year on year until full. We are an 11-16 mixed school with an open admissions criteria. The school will be co-located with Haymarket Media Group, Clarendon School, Richmond upon Thames College and site neighbours Harlequins on the Richmond Education and Enterprise Campus (www.reec.org.uk).
The Richmond upon Thames School Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to complete an enhanced DBS check and to disclose any information relevant to Disqualification by Association.