We are seeking to appoint a Second in Department to join our Maths Department, and who is looking to move to a Head of Department role in the next couple of years.
Therefore, this is a fantastic opportunity for an existing middle leader or an outstanding teacher ready to make the move in their career and who has a proven track record of high achievement for all students.
What are we looking for?
• A dynamic, passionate and inspirational Teacher
• Excellent organisaitonal skills
• A commitment to achieving excellent results for students
• A candidate with high expectations of themselves and others
We can offer you:
• Outstanding 21 st century facilities and well resourced
• Excellent Induction
• The Maths department is made up of a friendly, hard-working and successful team of professionals, all dedicated to raising standards.
• Comprehensive Staff Welfare Package
• Relocation allowance up to £2,000
• Excellent professional development and guidance
If you share the Academy's vision and ambitions, possess a strong desire to work within an ethos of creative collaboration and partnership and want to have a positive impact on young people, families and the community, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Francis Combe Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
The successful applicant will possess the willingness to commit to Extra Curricular activities.
Whilst we welcome applications from all suitable candidates; please consider that our interview process will require you to attend our Academy in person as we do not offer a remote interview process. All applicants for teaching posts must hold or be working toward QTS.