Northern Education Trust, Freebrough Academy wish to appoint an inspiring and enthusiastic subject specialist who will engage with our vision. Being a committed and imaginative teacher, you will support the rapid and ongoing developments within the faculty.
Applications are invited from experienced teachers who wish to develop their career within a fast moving environment. You will join Northern Education Trust which offers opportunities to access outstanding practice and resources to enhance the learning experience of our students.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Ensure provision of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated science curriculum for all students, in accordance with the aims and the curricular policies of the academy.
• Act as a curriculum lead and be responsible for developing this area.
• Develop and enhance the teaching practice of others.
• Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students.
• Understanding the importance of excellent learning and teaching, you will have a genuine regard for young people and high professional standards.
Potential candidates are encouraged to consider the Job Specification and cross reference their own skills, knowledge and experience when applying.
The Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All posts are subject to enhanced disclosure and barring service checks. We expect all adults to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our pupils.
Please note CVs are not accepted and your letter of application/supporting statement should be no longer than 2 sides of A4.
Completed application forms to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01287 676305
Closing date: 1pm, Friday 10 December 21
Welcome from the Principal
I am delighted and proud to be leading Freebrough Academy. Our aim is to ensure that every child in our school feels safe, valued and respected.
Our Academy has had a long tradition of working in partnership with parents to...