Laureate Academy, part of Future Academies, are recruiting new staff to our recently launched academy as our student population continues to grow.
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and inspirational second in department to join our English Department. The department is a collaborative and experienced team. We pride ourselves on being an approachable and dedicated English department, who deliver engaging lessons in which our students are able to thrive. We are committed to all students making progress and the sharing of ideas, good practice and innovative resources.
At Laureate Academy we are developing an academic culture where the highest standards are expected of staff and students. It is a dynamic and demanding school and one where students and staff are exceptionally well supported.
We can offer you:
• A supportive, cohesive and very purposeful environment.
• The opportunity to work within an innovative and ambitious family of schools.
• The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and hardworking pupils.
• High quality facilities with excellent resources.
• Excellent CPD and opportunities for swift career progression, within the Academy and Trust.
You will be:
• Passionate about English and have excellent academic qualifications and thorough subject knowledge.
• Aligned with our educational vision and committed to a knowledge-led curriculum, with high ambitions for pupil attainment.
To apply, please send the completed teaching application form and supporting letter to email@example.com
Please note that Future Academies reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.
Laureate Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.