Are you an inspirational maths teacher looking for a carer progression at a rapidly improving secondary school in the beautiful Nottinghamshire riverside town of Newark? Come and meet our caring staff and happy students and see why Magnus could be for you!
2nd in Maths TLR 2b: £4,396 Start date: January 2018
EXCITING DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Second in Maths TLR 2b: £4396
Start date: January 2018
“Developing people of good character, who achieve excellence and make a positive contribution to their community”
We are a rapidly improving school and are seeking to appoint an outstanding and aspiring 2nd in maths who is ambitious, dynamic and dedicated to ensuring the continuing improvement of high standards under our head of faculty.
This role offers an exciting opportunity for a well-qualified and excellent teacher to join the leadership of the maths faculty who are all strongly committed to the achievement of our students.
Why work for Magnus Church of England Academy?
• Rapidly improving school on a journey to become outstanding
• Well established, progressive English team with improving outcomes for students
• Investment in high quality CPD and leadership and career development
• Good support from the Multi Academy Trust
• Well behaved students who are polite, respectful and look smart
• Transformed and rapidly expanding sixth form provision
Our ideal candidate will:
• Demonstrate outstanding teaching across the age and ability range of the academy and make a significant contribution to teaching and learning within the faculty.
• Show commitment to building on the success of the subject leading to sustained improvement in student performance.
• Have ambition for further career progression and a commitment to continued professional development.
• Be passionate about improving the life chances of our students through them achieving excellent qualifications.
The exact leadership responsibilities will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Application packs can be requested from: www.magnusacademy.co.uk
T: 01636 680066
Deadline: Monday 16th October 2017 – 9am
Interview: Wednesday 18th or Thursday 19th October 2017
Magnus Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening including checks with previous employers and undertake an enhanced DBS.