The Cavendish school is at an exciting stage in its development, with many opportunities on the horizon. We are seeking to appoint an engaging, enthusiastic and experienced Teacher of Science to work alongside our Leader of Science and Director of Learning to join a professional, successful and supportive faculty team, who are committed to student learning and the sharing of ideas, good practice and innovative resources.
You will become part of a well-resourced faculty with your own classroom, complete with an interactive whiteboard.
The successful candidate will have;
- A passion for teaching Science and providing students with the feedback they need to improve
- Experience of teaching KS3, KS4 and KS5 Science (Physics preferable);
- Experience of teaching A level Physics (this would be an advantage but is not essential);
- The ability to plan and deliver engaging and challenging lessons;
- The highest aspirations & expectations for the students, the staff and the school;
- Knowledge and understanding of STEM learning and curriculum links;
- Good interpersonal skills with a warm sense of humour.
To summarise: if you have a passion for your subject and care deeply about the progress of pupils; if you have excellent subject knowledge and want to test your skills at the highest level of teaching; if you can manage and motivate a team successfully, we would welcome your application.
You can download an application pack here, apply online via www.teachinherts.com or contact Mrs Helen Hardy, our Headteacher’s PA, via email at email@example.com or by phone on 01442 278707.
Closing date: 19th February 2018 9am
Interview date: w/c 26th February 2018
If you would like a visit prior to application please contact Mrs Helen Hardy, PA to Headteacher. Please also take a look at our Prospectus and school website for more information about our school and our ethos.
For more information and to apply online: www.teachinherts.com
Advert Description for TIH45101TH
Warners End Road