2nd IN MATHS DEPARTMENT required for September 2018
MPS/UPS + TLR 2b + LFA
An enthusiastic and committed teacher to help lead a highly popular department in a school offering excellence within the state sector. The school has new state of the art STEM subject facilities and one of the largest school sixth forms in the country.
The post offers exceptional opportunities to an outstanding teacher seeking additional responsibilities or an experienced Mathematics post holder looking for significant amounts of Sixth Form teaching. A willingness to be an active participant in the extra-curricular life of the school is essential. The school has been awarded Specialism Quality Marks for Science, Languages and Sport.
Dartford Grammar School is one of the highest performing schools nationally at Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5, with excellent facilities, designated as ’outstandingly successful’ in successive national and international inspections.
We are keen to hear from you if you are:
• an excellent classroom practitioner
• committed to raising achievement and transforming learning
• well-organised, proactive and able to work effectively as part of a team
• well-motivated and conscientious. We can offer you:
• the opportunity to inspire highly able and well-motivated students to fulfil and exceed their potential
• a dynamic and supportive working environment
• a well-established Induction Programme
• opportunities for professional development
Please return a completed application form, to the Headmaster, Mr W J Oakes, Dartford Grammar School, West Hill, Dartford, Kent DA1 2HW.