Oasis Community Learning is one of the largest and fastest growing multi-Academy sponsors in England, with 43 Academy schools opened since 2004. Our mission is to create and sustain a network of excellent learning communities where pupils can realise their full potential.
We are now looking to appoint a 2nd Line Support Technician to join our team. Oasis have an ITIL Service Desk, with the 2nd Line Engineer dealing with escalations from the 1st Line Team and from our Academies. You will be working mainly with Microsoft technologies, including Office 365 and Azure.
The successful candidate will:
- have a strong technical background
- experience of working within ITIL processes and procedures
- be an enthusiastic customer service provider
- possess sound problem solving and analytical skills
- be willing to work shift patterns and travel between sites
- have good attention to detail for completing scheduled checks and updates
This is a great opportunity to be part of a national IT team which has recently invested 3.5 million pounds in IT systems.
As part of our package, Oasis offers:
- comprehensive a Continuous Professional Development (CPD) including industry certified accreditation
- a Local Government pension scheme
- a generous holiday allowance (25 days + bank holidays, rising to 30 days after two years’ service).
Please not that although this role is located within an academy, this is not an academy vacancy. You will be working for the national IT team.
We are committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities we work in and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis Ethos.
To apply for the position, please send CV, covering letter and completed application form to: email@example.com by no later than 11am on Friday 21st July. Interviews for this role are scheduled to take place week commencing 24th July.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please contact a member of the recruitment team on 020 7921 4226.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff with be subject to appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and referencing.
Oasis Community Learning supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Oasis Community Learning is a company limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales no. 5398529 and is an exempt charity under the terms of the Charities Act 1993 and 2006
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role