Smart Teachers welcomes Australian and New Zealand trained teachers to consider an exciting opportunity to relocate to the United Kingdom and take up an Art and Photography Teacher position at an improving secondary school in Hammersmith and Fulham, West London. This full time, permanent Art and Photography Teacher position is available to start in September 2019. Ideally, the school are looking for someone who is comfortable teaching across all year levels. Staff at this well-resourced school provides extensive professional development training, federation support and a free gym to use at any time.
About the Role:
- Art and Photography Teacher
- Years 7 - 12
- Full time permanent role
- Salary between $48,200 - $71,500 AUD (depending on experience)
About the School:
- Friendly supportive working environment
- Well-motivated and academically selected pupils
- Short walk from a train station nearby
- Onsite parking available
- Extensive benefits available
- Onsite Gym available for us at any time
- Extensive professional development available for all staff
- Network support across the federation
- Internal promotion opportunities
- State of the art facilities including resources for all departments
About the location:
- Located in the popular London Borough of Hammesmith and Fullham
- One of the most sought-after locations of London, being home to some of the Premier Leagues top footballers
- Home to Chelsea Harbour, home to luxurious apartments, yachts and great restaurants
- Great transport links into Central London
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers:
- An invitation to join our Overseas Teachers social group and attend our monthly events, connecting you with other migrants
- Dedicated Australian-based team available to answer your queries before you move abroad, and a London team to support you when you land
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you are applying from Australia or New Zealand please email your resume to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN13171APKYB.
If you are anywhere else in the world, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN13171APKYB.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.