King’s College, world-renowned for academic excellence, is seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspiring and ambitious professional to the position Secondary Art Teacher.
The College is part of King’s Group, which includes schools in Alicante, Murcia, Panama, Latvia and the UK as well as the three schools in Madrid. The College is also a long-standing member of HMC and COBIS and is inspected by ISI.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and be fluent in English.
* Renowned as one of the world’s leading British International Schools
* 1,540 pupils aged from 20 months to 18 years
* Founded over 40 years ago
* A track record of sending high numbers of pupils to leading Russell Group and Ivy League universities
* Superb facilities including a brand new Science building and Sports Hall
* Consistently excellent SAT, IGCSE and A Level results
* Situated in a purpose built campus in a leafy suburb of Madrid, 20 minutes from the city centre and Barajas airport
* Member of HMC, COBIS, ISC, and BSA; Inspected by ISI
* Flagship school of the King's Group (Madrid, Murcia, Alicante, Panama and UK)
* A dynamic and pro-active teacher, preferably with independent sector or international experience
* Strong team player willing to support other colleagues
* Excellent working knowledge of the English National Curriculum and recent developments
* Fluency in written and spoken English
* Pastoral responsibility or experience would be an advantage
* Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school
* Knowledge of Spanish, or willingness to learn Spanish would be an advantage
To find out more about this exciting opportunity to join the Academic Teaching team at a King's Group School in Spain please complete and send the application pack, available at http://vacancies.kingsgroup.org/?centre=Soto
The closing date for applications is 20th April
To find out more about King’s Group, visit http://kingsgroup.org/
King's Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS process.