Vision for Education are actively recruiting for a Secondary trained Teacher or SEN Specialist Teacher that has experience working with pupils that have Autism. The position will require you to work within an SEN school in the North of Leeds. This is a long term / full time position to start ASAP.
You must be:
· Patient and understanding.
· Be a qualified Teacher with QTS.
· Be supportive of the classroom teacher and deliver strong classroom management skills.
· Be empathetic towards pupils with learning difficulties and challenging.
· Be flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individual.
· Be confident working with both groups and 1:1.
· Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
· Team Teach Trained or willing to be trained for free by Vision for Education in House trainers
Our specialist SEND consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
- Rewarding rates of pay.
- Professional 24/7 support.
- Free CPD Training Opportunities
- Committed consultants.
- Paid Directly
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please contact Liam Ffrench, Assistant Branch Manager, for more information about this role. (0113) 4265330 or firstname.lastname@example.org