Panyathip International School, The British International School in Laos, will have vacancy for a suitably qualified Secondary Business Studies Teacher from August 2021.
Vientiane, the capital city, is where we have three age specific (Early Years, Primary and Secondary) purpose built campuses and there is another, but smaller all-through, campus in the Southern city of Savannakhet.
Our students are generally well motivated, almost always well behaved and eager to learn.
The ideal teacher will be someone who :
- will be able to teach Business Studies at KS4 and KS5
- will take the initiative and share ideas and recommend activities that will enhance our school's offer
- will show willingness to embrace and promote the Lao culture and context through the subject
- has experience of teaching children whose first language may not be English
- who is willing to contribute to the extra-curricular life of the school outside the classroom.
If you are interested and excited at the challenges of developing a well supported subject alongside the prospect of moving to one of SE Asia's most beautiful and interesting countries in August 2021 we would love to hear from you.
Applicants from all those interested in joining us as well as newly qualified teachers or those who are more experienced and recently retired are welcome.
Panyathip International School is the first and only member of both FOBISIA and COBIS in Laos.
Panyathip International School is committed to child protection, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers, police checks from most recent and other countries of residence and other appropriate criminal background checks.
To apply please see full details about living and working in Vientiane and Laos at bit.ly/PISRecruitment2021 and apply via the TES. You can also see recent activities on our Facebook pages.
Panyathip - The British International School in Laos
Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years