We are seeking a Computer Science Teacher who will:
• Introduce basic computer, mobile, keyboard and Internet skills
• Teach students how to use design applications, computer-aided drafting (CAD) or manufacturing to develop technological solutions to problems
• Assign projects so that students learn to deal with real-world constraints, such as time and materials
• Allow students to unravel technological problems using a hands-on, trial-and-error approach
• Encourage creative thinking with challenging classroom projects
• Help students connect math, science and technological principles to everyday life
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- A degree related to subject taught.
- B. Ed, Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, M. Ed, ESL qualification (e.g. TEFL, TOEFL, TESOL, CELTA) or similar teaching qualification.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States.
- Criminal background check, References
- Over 23 and below 55 years of age
OX TLC International School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years