Smart Teachers welcomes Australian and New Zealand trained teachers to consider an exciting, flexible opportunity to teach in the UK. We are currently recruiting for Secondary CRT / Supply Teachers to work on a flexible daily basis with schools based in Kensington and Chelsea, London. We have a constant flow of work across all secondary year groups for regular day-to-day, short- and long-term bookings. CRT / Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility or to gain valuable experience within different schools. If you are an experienced Secondary CRT / Supply Teacher with the ability to adapt, then we want to hear from you.
About the Roles
• Secondary CRT / Supply Teachers
• Working with children in all secondary year groups
• Day-to-day, short- and long-term blocks available within Kensington and Chelsea
• No ties to a fixed contract as you have the flexibility to tailor your work options
• Daily rate up to $280AUD (depending upon experience)
In order to be considered for this role, the CRT / Supply Secondary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have experience working as Secondary Teacher or equivalent
• Hold a Post graduate certificate of education/B Ed or equivalent secondary teaching qualification
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa), sponsorship license held for exceptional candidates
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
• OS teachers and Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers:
• Dedicated Australian-based team available to answer your queries before you move abroad, and a London-based team to support you when you land
• Completely free service
• An invitation to join our Overseas Teachers social group and attend our monthly events, connecting you with other migrants.
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world's largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more.
• Teaching overseas is a great way to develop personally and professionally’ and is a great addition to your CV.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you are applying from Australia or New Zealand please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXP2465SUP.
If you are anywhere else in the world, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXP2465SUP.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.