Would you like to join an innovative and expanding school?
Canary Wharf College Secondary is a new 11-18 School which opened in September 2016. The school currently has Year 7 and Year 8 students and will grow each year as a new cohort joins until we reach full capacity. Our ethos is to 'Live, Share and Celebrate a Love of Learning in a Christian Environment, whilst welcoming those of other faiths and cultures.'
We are looking to appoint an ambitious Design and Technology teacher that demonstrates high professional capabilities and an eagerness to learn and challenge themselves. The successful candidate will be responsible for setting direction for the teaching and learning of Design and Technology, in line with the School ethos, to ensure that all students achieve academic success at GCSE and A level. They will be involved in developing an inspiring Design and Technology Curriculum and shaping the department as the school grows. These exciting responsibilities will offer opportunities for significant career development.
- Opportunities to help shape a growing school
- A vibrant, committed and supportive team
- A friendly and welcoming Multi-Academy Trust Community
- Great career progression
- Small class sizes
- Motivated and well behaved pupils who are keen to learn
- Up-to-date technology with each teacher receiving their own laptop and iPad.
We are looking for excellent teachers who
- Are energetic and committed to promoting the school ethos.
- Are enthusiastic about joining a growing school and are excited by the opportunities and challenges that come with it.
- Are team players with excellent communication skills.
- Have significant evidence of improving the outcomes of pupils.
- Have experience of developing Schemes of Work and working across Key Stages.
- Have high expectations and are passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential.
Closing date: Thursday 26th October
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and references.