We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Secondary Digital Skills Teacher at St Augustine’s College.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to meet the following criteria:
- Hold appropriate qualifications and experience across all areas of Digital Skills,
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills,
- Proven organisational skills,
- A clear understanding of the Australian Curriculum,
- An ability to work in partnership with colleagues, students and parents/carers,
- Attend in detail to innovative and creative practices
Applicants are required to address these points in the “letter of application” section of the online application form.
The College works in a 1:1 Laptop environment currently from Year 7 and is genuinely P - 12 College. There are a range of co-curricular learning experiences including Sporting and Cultural opportunities.
If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact the College.
St Augustines College is a P-12 College offering families a co-educational pathway to life-long learning. St Augustines College which is situated at Augustine Heights in the western corridor between Brisbane and Ipswich is easily accessed via the Centenary & Logan Motorways. St Augustine's prides itself on the spirit that can be found in our students, teachers, sporting teams to wide extra-curricular opportunities and achievements, friendships and approach to learning. We are a co-educational College with a current enrolment exceeding1470 students. We are a high quality, inclusive, Catholic College offering our students a rounded education that supports personal growth based on the Augustinian core values of Unity, Love and Truth.
Visit our school website here
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
Estimated Start Date: Commencing January 2021
Employment Tenure: Full Time + Continuing
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"):
If Part Time, hours and/or days required:
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Contact Person: Michelle Crossan
Contact Telephone Number: 07 3814 8300
Contact Email: email@example.com
Brisbane Catholic Education