Founded in 2006, The Newton Group is the largest network of schools in Qatar. Our international schools deliver the British National Curriculum across all age groups. We are staffed by English speaking teachers who provide a caring educational environment for our Qatari and international pupils who come from a wide range of backgrounds.
The Newton Group is seeking enthusiastic, creative and dynamic teachers of the highest quality to join our successful team. Applicants should possess a commitment to helping children achieve high academic standards in a lively and engaging manner, whilst integrating differentiation and a range of learning styles into their daily practice.
Applicants will :
• be qualified teachers, ideally with 1 years’ post qualifying experience, although we will consider applications from outstanding NQT’s
• have experience teaching the British National Curriculum; this is preferred but not essential
• possess a creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
• present excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with staff, students and parents
If you meet the above criteria and you are a positive, energetic and dedicated practitioner as well as an excellent communicator who is resilient and tenacious in all aspects of your teaching practice, we would like to hear from you.
Kindly note that the positions are advertised for all schools in The Newton Group. Your interview will not be for any specific campus.
Fill out the application form and attach your CV which must include: your contact details, a recent photograph, your Skype address and the email addresses for two professional referees. A letter of application / personal statement explaining your suitability for the position you have applied for must be included.
Only applications which include the above details will be considered.
An excellent remuneration package is available to candidates including :
- A competitive tax free salary
- A 2 year renewable contract
- Furnished accommodation
- Fee discounts for teachers' children
- A merit based incentive scheme
- Medical insurance
- Visa costs
- Baggage allowance
- Annual Flights
Applications are welcome from married teaching couples.
Leadership opportunities may exist for suitable candidates.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com (please include the position you are applying for in the subject). Interviews will take place via Skype / Google hangouts. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.